I didn't have alot on today so I thought I'd head into uni and crack on with some work, I grappled with my new concept of writing on till roll. Using my valuable contacts in the co-operative food industry, they have supplied me with ample 'till roll' to use as I see fit.
I wanted to experiment with it and combine my idea of writing on it. I find it such an interesting little object to write on, there's something appealing about the texture of the paper, it's so thin and smooth. The way its in roll form...I can unwind it to write on and roll it back up.
Although it does resemble a toilet roll. Reference to waste I suppose. I have a massive urge to put it on a toilet roll dispenser/holder thing. Maybe I will. I haven't decided yet.
Today I also decided to finally see to the ball of wool, my curiosity got the better of me and I unrolled it. It took the best part of an afternoon to access the leaves within...or at least what was left of it. The lack of oxygen had basically dried it out and it was merely a crispy green spear. The photographs are in an earlier post...
No comments:
Post a Comment